The Direct-Drive Generator
> The aim of our development was to reduce production costs and to achieve high reliability and efficiency for energy production.
> The result of calculations and the design as well as the selection of materials resulted in different structures for the stator, magnet-rotor and the bearing of the generator, which also carries the wind rotor at the same time.
> This provides an optimal solution for adapting to the possibilities of the factory in which the wind turbines are manufactured.
- Modular stator with individually mountable stator and rotor elements that allow manufacturing in any factory without extremely expensive and specialized equipment.
- Secure attachment of the permanent magnets and their magnetization before installing the magnets or thereafter.
- Reduction of generator size and weight by external rotor.
- Due to the high efficiency even at low power, the power generation starts at very low wind speeds.
- The complete documents and instructions for the manufacture of generator parts and material definitions are included in the technical cooperation agreement, however also for the factory equipment and the power test bench.